Monday, June 13, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 6/13/16 Morehead City, NC

Family and Friends,

This week was a very successful week for us! We were able to find a lot of new investigators, in fact I believe we found more this past week than the whole time me and Elder Gibb have been together combined! We also had the chance to teach lots of people, and had two investigators at church! Alex and Chris. We may have to talk with Chris a little bit though, because he is very loose with his language. I've never heard the f-word in a church building ‘til now. I heard it about 15 times haha! Bless his heart. 

The weather here has gotten pretty warm. Whenever we take off our shoulder bags, your shirt is stained yellow from all the sweat! So we've been having to do laundry almost daily. Also there are bugs everywhere. I've never seen so many bugs in my life! They also have a bad habit of sneaking into our apartment. This morning I killed 13 different spiders that were all on our ceiling. 

Not too much has changed here. We are working hard. And enjoying ourselves! There is truly nothing greater than serving the Lord. Putting all of your time, thoughts, and efforts into bringing His children closer to His gospel. I know that this church is true and that we all have a part in this great work.

Much love,

Elder Adams 


Zone meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment