Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 1-19-16 Newport News, VA

Hello family and friends!

First off I will just give brief transfer logistics. Elder Berry is staying in Newport News and is going to get a new companion, and also train a new missionary. Elder Martinez will be going down to Kinston, NC where he will be companions with Elder Edwards again. I will be going down to Morehead City, NC where I will be companions with Elder Mickelson. He was my MTC companion so it will be really exciting to be with him again! 

 Also, I am as far North as I can possibly go in my mission. Morehead City is as far south as I could go in my mission, so I will be going on opposite ends of my mission! With that, I will be driving tomorrow a little over six hours to get to Morehead City. With the meetings we will have and other things we will do before, I won't arrive in Morehead City about until 8:00 at night.

So this week at church I was planning on taking pictures with all of the members that I love so dearly, however unfortunately that didn't happen. While in ward council, our services got cancelled due to the heavy snow that was falling. Sadly, I only was able to get pictures with the members that were at ward council. However, I don't think I could ever forget the people here.

That's really all for this week. I'll be sure to include all of the photos that I have.

Love, Elder Adams

Hermana Castillo y su niña Marisol.
Sister Catillo and her daughter Marisol.

Las niñas de la familia Hernandez.
The Hernandez family girls.

Hermano Faustino (y Hermana Chavez atrás).
Sister Faustino (and Sister Chavez behind)

La familia Hernandez.

Nuestro presidente de rama, Presidente Ojeda.
Our branch president, Preside Ojeda.

La familia McCoy.


Hermano Justin (le gusta levanter pesas).
Brother Justin (he likes lifting weights).

Nuestro distrito.
Our district.

Hermana Wilson.

La familia Wilson.

La familia Herrera (de Honduras).


Nemo.

La familia Matinez (en Newport News)

No comments:

Post a Comment