Monday, April 18, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 4/18/16 Morehead City, NC

Family and Friends,

We had transfer calls this week! Elder Gibb and I will be staying here in Morehead City for at least one more transfer. Elder Godfrey will be leaving Morehead, and this last District Meeting was my good friend Elder Nutter's last one. It'll be weird because he's been around me my whole mission. He was there in Newport News and came down with me to Morehead.

Last week for P-day we were able to go to a pump track with the English Elders and bike there. It was a lot of fun and I could see myself getting back into that kind of stuff when I get back from my mission! We were there with their investigator John and his dog. John owns a bike shop, and let us borrow the bikes in order to do the pump track and different jumps! We had a lot of fun at the pump track.

This week he had a few really cool miracles. One was teaching Eric Alaniz. He is one of our investigators and we had a really good lesson with him on the Spirit World. We also taught Alex several times and he came with us this past Sunday to Stake Conference in New Bern. 

Holly Brough (lacrosse teammate’s mom) also asked me about some weird foods I've eaten here. The weird foods I've had are grits, collards, cow tongue, frog legs, chicken gizzard, chicken liver, basically every other part of a chicken as well, chicken feet...everything but the beak! 

Well before I go I'd just like to share about what I've been studying this week. I've been reading in Alma 40 about the resurrection of the dead and the Spirit World. There is a lot of very interesting and exciting verses in that chapter! I hope you all have a good week, much love.


-Elder Adams 

At the pump track.
Catching some air on the pump track.
Manning the cannon at Fort Macon.
Beneath the pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment