Monday, April 4, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 4/4/16 Morehead City, NC

Dear family and friends,

This week has been a really good week! We were able to find four new investigators, all who seem to have lots of potential. We also were able to make lots of progress with our investigator Alex. He was able to watch General Conference from his home, and really liked the talk by President Eyring. He also is reading lots in the Book of Mormon now. It's just a matter of time with him!

General Conference really impressed me this week. I especially loved Elder Duncan and Elder Arnold as they gave their talks. Last week for the last of our p-day we went to Fort Macon. A family there stopped us and asked to take a picture with us, as their son was serving in Paraguay. I'm sorry I don't have photos this week, I left my camera at home. I'll be sure to show the photos of the Fort next week!

8 months tomorrow. Weird. I feel two ways. In one aspect I feel that I have been gone for a week or two. And at the same time, I feel like it's been years since I've seen everyone back home.

I'm so grateful that we have Latter Day prophets to lead and guide us. Truly they are called of God and I sustain them with all energy of my heart and soul. They lead and guide the Church, through direct revelation from Jesus Christ because He is the head of this church. I love our church leaders and love the council we have received from them this special Conference Weekend. 

Elder Adams

District after service on Harkers Island.

District on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment