Monday, October 17, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 10/3/16 Nags Head, NC

Family and Friends,

This week has been a really amazing week, especially with General Conference. I was able to take so much from it and know that our leaders truly are God's servants. We had lots of chances for service this week which I personally love. 

We had transfer calls this week. I will be leaving Nags Head. I'm a little bit disappointing about that, because I wanted to stay a little bit longer here. But that's okay. I'll be going to Newport News, which is where I started my mission. And I'll be in a trio with Elder Armstrong and Elder Luque. Funny enough I was in Newport News this time last year. So my address will be the same. 

Elder Harrison Adams
148 yeardley drive
Newport News VA 23601.

I'm excited to be back in a Spanish Branch though. I hope y'all have a good week! Remember if you have a hard time, get on your knees! Love y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment