Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 1/16/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

Hello! So I realized I haven't really talked much about my new area, so I'll give y'all just a brief rundown of it all! So Greenville is great. It's a college town. So everything here revolves around the ECU campus. There's lots of traffic here, and this county is also proven to have the worst drivers in the State of North Carolina. There are accidents all over the place.

We have the biggest district in the mission here, so it's fun! Every P-day so far we have just played sports in the church, since everything has been closed (due to the snow and Martin Luther King Day). There are lots of trailer parks and Hispanics. The members here are super nice too, and it's nice being in a bigger ward again! This is the biggest ward I've been in so far in my mission.

Training is super fun! It reminded me of when I first came into the mission and has brought back some of that initial excitement and energy that I had! Elder Barboza is great too. It's really nice that I don't have to teach him Spanish. Elder Cutler was also with us, but this past week he got emergency transferred down to Kinston because a missionary there went home. So now it's just me and Elder Barboza. Elder Barboza also showed this week me how to make arepas!

We found a new family this week, and they were all super nice! Their names are Patricia, Jasmine and Bryan. They were super nice and they were so receptive to the message that we shared. And that's probably one of my favorite things about missionary work! Just being able to talk to and meet so many great people. Being a missionary is the best!

Love Y'all!


Elder Adams

 
Elder Adams, Elder Cutler, and Elder Barboza

No comments:

Post a Comment