Monday, January 30, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 1/30/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

Hello! I hope Y'all had a fantastic week! We had a really good week here. I was thinking lots this week about the Sabbath, and also about church attendance. I don't think I valued church before my mission as much as I do now! Church is, without a doubt, the biggest highlight of my week. It's what I look forward to more than anything! Just to go to the Lord's house, rest, and renew covenants. There's nothing better! It's also so exciting when you get an investigator to church because you know that they are going to feel the same way!

I'll let Y'all know what we did last P-day since it was pretty fun. We went to the student center at ECU and played billiards, ping pong, and later went bowling. It was all really cheap and so we might do it again in the future! This P-day the missionaries from Kinston are coming up here and we're going to play football outside.

A part member family, who moved away before I got here, has recently moved back and we have been able to see them several times! They had us over to eat ceviche last Friday night. It's so fun to work and meet new people, it's one of my favorite things about missionary work!

There have been a few changes with missionary work, worldwide, so I thought I'd just give Y'all a quick update. The biggest changes are that we are now planning in the morning instead of night. P-day will now start at 8. And our schedules will be a lot more flexible. So we can choose when we want to do companionship study, etc.

That's all for this week! Talk to Y'all later!

Love,


Elder Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment