Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 1/23/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

This week has been a really good week for us. I'm trying to think what happened, but it's always hard to think back on the week and remember everything!

Let's see. We went on exchanges. We were able to eat dinner with quite a few people. Mostly pastas. But we also had sopes which I hadn't had in a little while! We were able to teach our investigator Maria several times again. We're working over a few minor bumps but she is pretty prepared and should be pretty close to baptism! She's great!

We've also had an emphasis this week on finding new people. So we've been looking specifically for families. Well, we were able to find two solid families this week and so we're hoping to see lots of progression there in the future!

Hmm. What else. Oh. I've locked our keys in two places this week...which is never fun. I've never really had an issue with locking keys in places until now.

We also helped move a new fridge and microwave to one of the Hispanic members homes. They were so grateful for it, since they haven't had a working fridge in over two years.

Well, the work here is going good! I love being a missionary. I love representing Jesus Christ. And I love the people here. I hope y'all have a great week!

Love,


Elder Adams 

No comments:

Post a Comment