Monday, February 20, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 2/20/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

This week we had lots of amazing things happen! One of the best things is that we finally got an investigator to church, Jorge. He and his wife both came. His wife is a member, she joined in Mexico, but hasn't been able to find the church the past 8 years that she's been living in the United States. Well, we ran into her, and she was so excited to see Elders and to figure out where the church was at!

We also were able to give several Priesthood blessings, and bless a house. I love the Priesthood and the power that comes with it. I've seen so many miracles come through the power of the Priesthood and am so grateful that we live in a time where we have blessings like this available! I'm also so grateful for the blessings of the temple. It's been really hard for me to go my mission without getting to go inside the temple, and I'm so looking forward to going again.

That's all for today! I hope y'all take care and have a fantastic week!

Love,


Elder Adams

Harrison says there are many homes of hispanics that have very low ceilings
and he is in constant need of ducking.

No comments:

Post a Comment