Monday, April 3, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 4/3/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

This week was fantastic because we had General Conference! General Conference is literally the best thing as a missionary (and as a normal member as well!). I love the chance we get every six months to hear from our church leaders. I love and sustain them. I'm glad that we live in a living, growing church! I'm grateful for continued guidance and revelation from church leaders. I know that this church is guided by a latter day profet.

I especially enjoyed the talk given by President Uchdorf in the priesthood session. "The most important calling in the church, is the one you currently have." I just find that so insightful! Wether we're a missionary, a bishop, a primary teacher, or a greeter. Our calling is the most important one to the church. And it is so important to our Heavenly Father. I know that as we strive to fulfill and magnify our callings that we will feel a special joy knowing that we are serving our God!

This week I became companions with Elder Mickelson for the third time. It's been really neat getting to talk to him, since we were companions in the MTC. Later we were companions at the beginning of our respective missions. It's been a little bit of time since then, so we've been able to talk about the different experiences and cool things we've had happen on our missions!

We're also getting lots of hard work done, which is always the best cure if you're feeling a little down! Things here in Greenville are looking good! I'm grateful for the time I have to be a missionary.

I love Y'all so much! Have a fantastic week!

Love,

Elder Adams 

No comments:

Post a Comment