Monday, March 27, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 3/27/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

This week was great! Just a quick update on transfers, I will be staying here in Greenville again. Elder Barboza will be going to Morehead City and Elder Mickelson is coming to be my companion. Funny thing, I was companions with Elder Mickelson in the MTC and then for a little bit when I served in Morehead City. So, this will be our third time being together. It should be fun!

This week was a little slow. Lots of appointments fell through or were cancelled. However, the appointments we did teach were all really great. We taught a lesson on the Book of Mormon and it was one of the better lessons I've been in my entire mission. I was on exchanges with Elder Prue who didn't speak Spanish, so it was kind of fun. They would ask him a question but I had to tell them that he didn't speak Spanish.

Recently I've been doing a study on chapter ten of Preach my Gospel. This chapter is all about developing teaching skills. I've been able to apply lots of things into my teaching and have been able to see many improvements. I love Preach my Gospel and know that it is an inspired resource we can use, not just as missionaries, but as members of the Church.

Side note that I forgot, we found a really good taco truck this week! The have really good tacos al pastor and also have great carne asada as well. I'll put some photos in below.

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Adams
The tacos

Really good burger I had this week

No comments:

Post a Comment