Monday, May 1, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 5/1/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

Sorry for not sending a big email last week! Hopefully this week will make up for it!

So recently we've been having a pretty good time here in Greenville! Things have been heating up! This week it got up to 97 degrees. And the humidity is slowly but surely creeping its way back! We've ridden bikes for a little while as well these past two weeks, so that's been a fun adventure!

We were really blessed this past week in finding new investigators. We went out and worked hard, and because of that we were really blessed! We found a new guy that we were able to teach twice, and it's the best thing in the world to teach him! He has a smile on his face all the time and his smile just lights up the world. He also has good intentions and wants to know what he needs to do in this life! It was interesting, because he is twenty years old. The same as me and Elder Mickelson.

I was reflecting a little on that and was so grateful that I have Christ's gospel in my life. Even though we have the same amount of life experience, the gospel of Jesus Christ has given me lots of direction and guidance. When I do face big problems, I know that I always have a steady compass to turn to. God, is not a God of confusion. He's a God of perfection. A God of order. So, this life doesn't have to be a guess and we don't have to live just off of preconceived notions! With the Holy Ghost, we receive actual and direct answers. Divine answers. And I'm so grateful for that in our life!

This upcoming week we have a special Spanish conference on the 5th of May. We're excited preparing for that and next week we should have some good things to report! It's the first one that the mission has ever had, and we are very excited for it!

Okay. I love Y'all! Have a great week!

Love,


Elder Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment