Monday, May 30, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 5/30/16 Morehead City, NC

Family and Friends,

This week has been a good week. Lot a whole lot has happened. We did have transfers, but me and Elder Gibb are just staying for this next transfer. All in all I'll have just about 6 months here in Morehead City after this transfer ends! It's crazy how fast time passes sometimes.

But like I said, not a whole lot has happened. We did help a member move. He lived on Emerald Isle and after helping him we were able to go look at the beach. It was fun to think that we used to vacation just a few miles North of where I was then standing! 

Something I've really been working on this past week is always keeping a good attitude. It's not always easy. A mission isn't easy. Life isn't easy. And it is very easy sometimes to become discouraged. But as I've tried to be more positive, even when things don't go well, I've found life to be a lot lighter. It's easier to feel the Spirit, and just everything about it is better!

It's always a comfort to know we have a loving Father. Even though sometimes we feel like we are nothing, we are invaluable to Him. I'm so grateful for all your prayers. This is a wonderful chance I have to serve the Lord, and I cherish every minute.

Much Love,


Elder Adams

Beach on Emerald Isle
Willis Family
Emerlald Isle
 






No comments:

Post a Comment