Monday, May 9, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 5/9/16 Morehead City, NC

Family and Friends,

This week was a really good week. Of course the highlight was talking to my family and Hannah. I love them all so much! Also happy late Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. 

I don't have a whole lot to write this week. Not much has happened. We've been looking real hard for new people to teach with little success at this point. Church went really good. They had a special brunch for all of the mothers and they all enjoyed that.
This week though we were able to find one new investigator. His name is Kevin and he is from El Salvador. He has been here about 6 months but speaks really good English. We taught him mostly in English because he wants to practice speaking, but there were a few times that we had to make some clarifications in Spanish. For example, we were talking about Prophets and he thought we were talking about prophesy.  But the lesson went really well and he has a baptismal date, so we're hoping we can get him to come out to church next week. 

There are many things I have learned out here on my mission. I've learned how to listen, both to people and to the Holy Ghost. I've learned how to love anyone, no matter the circumstances. How to speak Spanish…and so many more great things! I'm grateful for this chance I have to serve my Lord and God. I love you all very much! 

Love,


Elder Adams


Skyping with Elder Adams on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment