Monday, August 22, 2016

Elder Harrison Adams 8/22/16 Nags Head, NC

Family and Friends,

We had transfer calls this past Saturday. Elder Martinez and I will be staying together here in Nags Head for at least another six weeks so we are both excited for that! Other exciting events this week, the English Elders had a baptism this past Saturday and also an 8 year old member was baptized in the sound. I've never seen such good scenery for a baptism! I'll include photos. 

Really nothing has happened this week that was out of the ordinary. I'm sorry I don't have more to say. Happy birthday to my little sister though! She's turning 17. I miss and love her.

Just a quick chapter to ponder this week is 1 Corinthians 15, where it outlines the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Have a great week! 

Love,


Elder Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment