Monday, September 28, 2015

Elder Harrison Adams 8-27-15 MTC

Okay I don’t have too much time this week, but I will try to tell you everything relevant that happened.

To start off this week has been a little sad. Lots of my friends from South Korea left and a few of my good friends in our zone also left this week. We are now the second oldest district in our zone. That’s crazy! And I guess this week marks the halfway point for the MTC. I don’t know whether to be excited or sad. I like it here but I also just want to fly to Virginia and get started.

Also one of our teachers, Brother Gomez, got assigned a new district yesterday and will no longer be teaching us. That was pretty sad as well, but he teaches a class next door and now we can stop by and talk every now and then.

This week my companion and I were also made district leaders. I don’t see why everyone wants to be one, or makes a big deal out of it, because in all honesty it’s just more work added onto an already heavy work schedule! But the branch president called us, and they are prepping us to become zone leaders once the other district leaves. I guess that will be fun.

The food here has gotten bland. At first it was good, then you realize it’s just the same food just in different forms every day. I’m running out of ways to keep it interesting. But oh well. Only three more weeks of this food.

Well that’s all I really have for today! Sorry I don’t have more time, but they really keep us busy here. Even on our P-Days.

Much love, Elder Adams



Elder Adams' MTC district having some needed fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment