Monday, July 17, 2017

Elder Harrison Adams 6/5/17 Greenville, NC

Family and Friends,

This week has been full of lots of blessings and miracles. We were able to get lots of good work done this week, and it just flew right by! This upcoming week should be good as well, because this Thursday we have a mission tour. Elder LeGrand R. Curtis, Jr. and his wife will be coming and visiting us, so we are very excited about that.

I just wanted to share with Y'all something this week that I heard that's really changed me quite a bit. We were in a class with the Hispanic members, and we were learning about spiritual gifts. One of the members in the branch was talking about his conversion. Then, without thinking or hesitation, he said that he had been a member of the church for three years three months and two days. And that he counts every day, because he is so grateful to be a member of this church. Well that really got me thinking, do I show enough gratitude in being a member of the restored church of Jesus Christ? I also started thinking about how I can show more appreciation and gratitude for being a member of this church. I just want Y'all to know, that I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that this is the true church, and I have seen so many blessings come from it. I'm grateful for the support system that we get in the Church. I'm grateful for the devoted service of all the members, and for all the everyone does for the benefit and wellbeing of the church. Hopefully we can all, as this man did, appreciate the blessing of the restored church in our lives.

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Adams

(It was national doughnut day this week, so we had to get some Duck Doughnuts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment